View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Hunting 
Site Admin

Post Hunting
BatHino wrote:
Ten'itsu sat in her home, having gotten food for Ivy already and returned. She was going over the duel again in her head. No matter what, she couldn't accept that as her win. That set card, the Knight monster... All she could feel was that man had held back. Sighing, she pulled out a cell phone and began to type.

To: Dante (dhonjou@gmail.co.jp), Icarus (______@__.co.jp), Lucius (______@__.co.jp)
Subject: Strange duelist.
[I was just in a duel on the street with an armored man. He used the Blue-Eyes White Dragons. He was not Kaiba. Do any of you know anything?]

She hit 'send' and leaned back. She would find that man and duel him again at his full strength. Otherwise, she would never feel satisfied about that duel.

Trinam wrote:
Dante was busily relaxing in his favorite chair and reading a magazine about the current duel situation--particularly the mysterious duel between 'King' Icarus and the latest villain-of-the-week, that guy who had somehow gotten his hands on a copy of Uria. However, his thoughts on the article were interrupted as his trusty PDA rang. He picked it up, looking at it with a quizzical head tilt.

"...Hm..." was all he could say as he read over the e-mail. He remembered, suddenly, a duel from a short time before the king tournament. A duelist just the same, right down to the dragon card he played. He tapped out a reply before sending it off.

To: a.tenitsu@ebweb.ne.jp
Subject: Re: Strange duelist.
[Him... Yeah, I know something about him. We dueled not too long ago, just before the King tournament. He seemed to vanish behind a speeding truck after I beat him, saying something about how I didn't pass some test or another. Then he showed up again right after Icarus beat me and said that maybe I did pass after all.

The weird thing is, I hired someone to dig up information about this guy, and so far nothing's come up... and my informant is very very good at what he does. It's almost like he doesn't really exist.]

BatHino wrote:
To: dhonjou@gmail.co.jp
Subject: re: Strange duelist.
[That is the same... As I won, a truck passed between us and he vanished. He said nothing of any test, however.

I have the duel recorded on my D-Wheel. If your source finds anything out, please tell me.]

seeker38 wrote:
Lucias looked up from his desk where he was going over a text book and flipped open his phone. He read the message quickly and responded just as quickly.

[I've heard nothing of this, however I find it particularly intriguing. I shall see what I can discover. If you learn anything new, please inform me. Even my curiosity is peaked. I admit to some jealousy that you have faced the legendary Blue Eyes White Dragon.]

BatHino wrote:
To: zandelcorp2@gmail.co.jp
[Honjou has also fought him, it seems. Against both Honjou and myself, he was defeated and fled... He may challenge you in the future, if this pattern holds. Be careful.]

seeker38 wrote:
[Careful? I relish the challenge.]

BatHino wrote:
Subject:: Re: Strange duelist.
[When Honjou and I won, a large truck passed between us and the opponent. It would not be unreasonable to assume the one in the truck is the partner of the armored duelist. Should you duel him, before you get to the final strike, make sure the man has no way to escape.]

BatHino wrote:
Subject:: Re: Strange duelist.
[When Honjou and I won, a large truck passed between us and the opponent. It would not be unreasonable to assume the one in the truck is the partner of the armored duelist. Should you duel him, before you get to the final strike, make sure the man has no way to escape.]

Jeff wrote:
Icarus frowned, and started keying in a response.

To: a.tenitsu@ebweb.ne.jp, dhonjou@gmail.co.jp, zandelcorp2@gmail.co.jp
From: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... mail.co.jp
Subject: Re: Strange Duelist
[He used a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and lost to Honjou? That sounds like a lie. Honjou, stop lying, you whore bastard. Didn't your mother ever teach you that lying is wrong?]

Trinam wrote:
To: a.tenitsu@ebweb.ne.jp, ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... mail.co.jp, zandelcorp2@gmail.co.jp
[Childish posturing aside, we should really form a plan of action.]

BatHino wrote:
To: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... mail.co.jp, zandelcorp2@gmail.co.jp, dhonjou@gmail.co.jp
[Grant and Zandel are more likely to encounter him than Honjou or I, so... The only plan of action that could really happen is them driving around and waiting for a challenge.

I'll be reviewing the duel to see if I can figure something out.]

After sending it, she flipped her phone shut again and sighed. The four of them trying to work together was a hazardous prospect at best, but did Icarus really have to make it that much harder?

Jeff wrote:
To: a.tenitsu@ebweb.ne.jp, dhonjou@gmail.co.jp, zandelcorp2@gmail.co.jp
From: ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... mail.co.jp
[Screw you to hell, Honjou! I deal with this myself!]

And with that, Icarus slammed his laptop shut...before remembering that he had already been doing something else when Ten'itsu had emailed him. He coughed and opened it again, before angrily closing the Gmail tab.

seeker38 wrote:
Lucias found himself in a very strange predicament. On the one hand, as a general rule he was opposed to working with any of those three. Teamwork, for a Zandel, would be considered a vast mistake (unless the 'teammates' were going to be double crossed at the end). On the other hand, their assistance might make it easier to find this man wielding the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Facing the Blue Eyes White Dragon during this day and age, for a duelist, was similar to engaging in swordplay with a man wielding Excalibur, or Masamune, or some such blade.

The trick was that if he wanted to learn anything further about this mysterious man he would have to prevent the man's partner in the truck (if that assessment was accurate) from allowing the mystery man to escape. Which, while dueling, would generally require assistance.

"Damn it. I hate this solution."

And he proceeded to dial the one name on his list which he felt like he could trust in a situation of this manner. Or at least the one name who he could trust and also didn't regularly want to hurt.

French or not, Isabel Marias would probably be interested in the Blue Eyes White Dragon as well.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]