View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Moonlit Visit — IC Date: 09/15/2015 
Site Admin

Post Moonlit Visit — IC Date: 09/15/2015
Jeff wrote:
Silence reigned over the city of Spagonia as the night slowly crept forward...except outside of one specific window.

Scratch scratch. "Kazi-chan!" Scratch scratch scratch. "Kazi-chaaaan, open up!"

Y wrote:
"Your visits would be more appreciated if they came at a more reasonable hour, Miss Ibris," Kazimir's response could be heard amongst a few squeaks of the springs of his mattress while he made his way to the window and threw it open. While he didn't sound very tired, he must have at least been trying to sleep because he was wearing nightwear - loose pants and a white shirt that left his arms mostly exposed. The moonlight made his scars seem more sickly than usual. "What can I do for you? Is there a message from Sensei?"

Jeff wrote:
Ibris darted inside the window, getting right up in Kazimir's face. "Hiya Kazi-chan!" She said brightly. "Yeah, yeah, Ichirou-sama wanted to talk to you! He's waiting in the city for you! But he said to make sure you come alone!"

Y wrote:
"...Alone? Why can the others not come?" It didn't seem as if Kazimir was going to argue the point, however, as he was already gathering his clothes.

Jeff wrote:
Ibris held her tail to her chin, as if she was considering something. "Well...he said that he wanted to talk about something that had to be kept between the two of you. He wouldn't tell me what though...."

Y wrote:
'...Only to me? He wouldn't even tell his partner...' Kazimir wasted no time in getting dressed. Minutes later he was ready to go. "Lead the way. If this is to remain private as you say, it's best to move quickly in case the others discover my absence, though I doubt they will."

Jeff wrote:
Ibris nodded. "Okey-dokey!" She said and bounced out of the window. ...maybe she'd taken him a bit too literally.

Y wrote:
"..." Kazimir shrugged his shoulders and climbed out of the window. Well, it was probably the quickest and most covert method of leaving, anyway. He leaped into a Wingbeat, pursuing Ibris.

Jeff wrote:
When Kazimir landed on the ground, Ibris was there waiting for him. "Nooowww, Ichirou-sama told me to give you these!" She stuck her tail in his face, it was somehow holding a piece of paper with directions on it. From the cartoony way they were drawn, they were probably made by her. "Just follow those and you'll get to where Ichirou-sama wants to meet! But be quick about it, Kazi-chan!" She said, and waved to him with her tail, before darting off.

The directions seemed to lead to a bar.

Y wrote:
"...Hm." Kazimir studied the directions with a quizzical eye. "...I...hope these are reliable," he muttered to himself, before setting off, hopefully to find the designated meeting place without trouble.

Jeff wrote:
The directions would eventually lead Kazimir to the right place, but upon getting there, there'd be a very surly looking bouncer in his way. But before he could say so much as an Italian "Get lost," a hand would be tapping him on the back, belonging to none other than Ichirou Komatsu. The two conversed in Italian for a moment, before the bouncer nodded and moved out of the way.

Ichirou, meanwhile, just grinned and gestured inwards for Kazimir as he walked back inside.

Y wrote:
"...You're acting rather peculiar, Sensei," Kazimir accused quietly as they entered the bar. "If you wanted to talk to me alone why did you ask me to come here of all places?"

Jeff wrote:
"It's not so much 'in private', and more...'away from the rest of your team'." Ichirou said as he signaled to a waitress and was summarily given two drinks. He offered one to Kazimir. "I wanted to check in on a few things, but I don't want them to feel as if I'm watching you all like big brother or something."

Y wrote:
"Understandable," Kazimir nodded. After all, Ichirou had essentially been fulfilling that role in his entire time at the academy for his own purposes. He looked down into the drink placed in front of him studiously. "What was it that you wanted to know?"

Jeff wrote:
"Mostly, how strong all of you are. How you're getting along as a team." He sipped his drink. "If you've gone to any other Duel Academy events without my permission and made asses of yourselves."

Y wrote:
Kazimir chose not to verbally address the last point, but a twitch of his eye betrayed his feelings on the subject. "...I...believe our strength is growing. And at the least, we seem to not be at our throats as much as before...the young princess is cooperating with the rest of us now. But...well, it is difficult to gauge oneself when one remains untested."

Jeff wrote:
He nodded a couple times. "'Bout what I expected." He said, and then glanced at Kazimir, his brows lowered. "Then you'll be glad to know that a certain swordsman is out for your blood at the moment."

Y wrote:
"A swordsman?" Kazimir quirked an eyebrow. "...Tsukayama?" It was the only person he could think of that matched the 'swordsman' description and might be bearing a grudge against the group.

Jeff wrote:
He nodded. "Boy was actually dumb enough to call me up and ask me how to find all of you."

Y wrote:
Kazimir was about to voice his disbelief when a rather vivid mental image of Ichirou making a smart remark about the team being dumb enough to make a reckless visit to the academy for all of their various, rather unimportant reasons. "Hm...if you think so lowly of him intellectually, then why are you bringing my attention to him? I would think it inevitable that someone should come searching for myself or one of the other former students."

Jeff wrote:
"He's an idiot, but he's strong." Ichirou said. ''I want to know if you're capable of beating him."

Y wrote:
"Tsukayama would be no match for any two of us," Kazimir stated with certainty in his voice. "And individually...I believe in Isabel's strength...Akihara has bested him before...and I..." He looked down briefly, before his eyes became a little darker with his next declaration. "...I will defeat anyone who stands in my path if I must."

Jeff wrote:
Ichirou smirked as he inclined his drink towards his mouth. "Very good." He said, taking the glass away. "If he's dumb enough to call me again, I'll point him in your direction." He said. "Make sure you don't kill him, though. Need to extract that Seal from him eventually."

Y wrote:
Kazimir nodded slowly. '...Sorry, Tsukayama, but...I suppose we truly are enemies, now. In any case...that power you possess is too dangerous in your reckless hands.'

"Was there something else you wanted to discuss, or shall I return?"

Jeff wrote:
"Did Mylene and Isabel have sex during that two weeks? I have a bet with someone."

Y wrote:
"No." Kazimir tried to make his delivery as deadpanned as possible. "Or at the least they were very quiet if they did."

"...Quite a shame, really, that they put themselves through such a nerve-wracking."

Jeff wrote:
He slammed his glass on the table. "I just lost a hundred bucks..." He growled.

"How's the princess? She stopped calling you all commoners yet?"

Y wrote:
"Almost. She's trying to shake the habit, at least."

Jeff wrote:
"Well, that's good." Ichirou said, nodding. "I'd like you to start training her, when the time is right. Or if you can't, get Miss Beaumont or one of the dragons to. And make sure Isabel and Ryuuji are staying on top of themselves as well."

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:09 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]